Some hard to take news...

by thebiggestlie 17 Replies latest jw friends

• thebiggestlie
    thebiggestlie

My girlfriend was having a rough time. She's been vomitting every morning. Her tummy has been aching and she's been feeling off

So she went to the doctor

Turns out she was pregnant but lost the baby

Hard to really interpret this news. We are not prepared to start a family but i know how traumatic this is for her. It's shaken us up a bit. She's on the pill too so we don't know how it happened. BUt it's just a lot to take in

tbl.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

That's harsh.

(The pill is very reliable... but not 100%)

• musky
    musky

I hope everything works out for you and your girlfriend

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

My first pregnancy, I was on the pill.

I am sorry, I can't imagine,

purps

• thebiggestlie
    thebiggestlie

thanks folks...just kinda putting things out there. Talking about things lessens the sting a bit.

I love her.

I finally broke the news to my friends at the hall that i've been seeing a "wordly' girl. We have been together for over a year but i only recently within the last several months broke the news to my family with much opposition. She is the one. We gotta play things a bit safer i can now see. I would die for her and hate to see her in pain.

This news came with some suprising responces from a couple of JW friends of mine. While they still believe its the "truth" i received support from them in a offhanded kinda way. I won't go into detail right now but it seems some of my friends are pretty free thinkers and i never saw it in them before. There one step away from being where i stand.

Just a little history about myself, i'm still in for family reasons and working on getting on my two feet so me and my girl can start our life together and i can slowly fade. That's the plan anyways. I'm currently still living with the folks. I'm 19 so yes i know i'm a young'un. My age makes the pregnancy/miscarriage situation even more daunting. I've seen couples who have had kids so early who have been quite successful but we aren't ready. She's got college and I'm currently unemployed in a dismal job market.

Regardless of difficulties i stand behind her with all my heart and soul adn she stands behind me. I will be with her through thick and thin. We have a life ahead of us together. I cherish her so much. She has been supportive to me through family problems, my troubling escapades within the jehovahs witness organization, she has always been behind me even when things have seemed scarey adn unsure. I love her.

tbl

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

((( )))

• Mrs. Fiorini
    Mrs. Fiorini

I'm sorry for the difficult situation. I'm glad you have each other.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Thats rough. Just take some time to be there with her.

• Marjorie
    Marjorie

TBL, you have a PM...

• abbagail
    abbagail

That is so sad about the miscarriage, but your expressions of love and loyalty are beautiful! She is blessed to have you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit