Some hard to take news...

by thebiggestlie 17 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Just a FYI: the pill is less effective when antibiotics are also used. Please look for my pm to you.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I'm sorry for the sad news. I am sure that your support means a lot to her. Even when a pregnancy isn't in the plans, knowing that a baby was lost is devasting and very intense. My sympathies to you both.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

((((hugs))))

• StAnn
    StAnn

I've lost three babies to miscarriage. The best thing you can do for her is what you're doing right now~love her and let her know it.

I appreciate that you're both young and the timing wasn't right, but it was still your baby. Allow yourself to mourn the loss of your wee one.

StAnn

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Love and strength to both of you.

Love,
    Baba.

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Sorry to hear that.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

(((tbl))) - Sorry to hear your news. Speaking from personal experience, its going to be hard on both of you. Thoughts are with you both.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

My wife and I have suffered through two miscarriages. You can't really understand it until you experience it. The best thing you can do for her is SUPPORT her! She thinks it is her fault, that she is less of a women. She probably hasn't told you that. Reassure her. Whatever you do, never blame her, and don't let her second guess herself. "Maybe if I hadn't walked up the stairs so fast, or if I had only slept more and eaten better." Those are the kinds of irrational thoughts that a women who has miscarried will feel.

She feels a sense of profound loss that us men can never begin to understand. Take the loss you feel right now and multiply it my a million.

I hope the best for both of you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit