Surviving the Economic Depression

by metatron 32 Replies latest jw friends

• d
    d

Buy one of the portable heaters . in the winter have your heat off or at at least 58 degrees and just bundle up.

• Nambo
    Nambo

A good year before the start of this "Credit Crunch",(read the protocols of the learned Elders of Zion, aka Babylon the Great, free online), I read on whistleblower sites such as Jeff Rense, and following the advice of E-Watchman, I started converting all my savings from paper money into Gold and Silver.

At the time, everyone at work just considered me an eccentric conspiracy theorist, however, when my predictions started to unfurl, and my wealth tripled, despite the temporary drop in silver last year, my reputation is now such that people call me "the Prophet"and ask me what will happen next.

The funniest tale, baring in mind that British Prime Minister Gordon Brown sold our gold when it was at the bottom, and liked to go around saying, "nobody could have predicted the current economic downturn",was that I was accompanying the Prime Ministers personal secretary, who is a Member of Parliament herself, and she was talking about how "the best place to get news nowadays was off the internet".

I replied, "yes, three years ago I read the bankers where going to do this so I invested in Gold and have made a fortune".

Her mouth dropped open in shock at how this nobody demonstrated the ineptitude of the Prime Minister before she recovered her composure, smiled, gripped my arm and said, "Oh well done, good for you", I wonder if she told her boss later?

I also passed on to others, my belief that this intentional "crisis", was in order to crash the existing currencies, in order to bring in a global currency leading to a cenral government, time will tell if that prediction is as successfull as it has been so far.

• designs
    designs

'intentional crisis'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit