ANYONE actually understand the 'Revelation Book'? ?

by Latte 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• A&S
    A&S

There are to many holes in the WT's Revelation Book . I found this site of a Messianic Jew that makes a lot more sense . http://aroodawakening.tv/ Watch the Creators Calander . In it He explains Rev. Through a Jews eyes (one that believes in Jesus ) It all seems to fit together .

• Farkel
    Farkel

mrsjones,

:Did or does any of the wt books make any sense?

The Commentary on the Book of James is pretty good. It is interesting that out of all the hundreds of Bible-Based(tm) books the WTS has published over the last 125 years or so, the James Commentary was the ONLY Bible commentary they have ever published.

Oh, wait! The Commentary on the Book of James is out of print because the guy who wrote most of it, Ed Dunlap was apostate and DFd!

Nevermind........The only WT book that made any sense was written by an apostate.

Farkel

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

What bothered me studying it in 2007/08 was how everything - apart from the last couple of chapters - in Revelation has already been fulfilled in the lifetime of the WTS. I used to sit and think how improbable it was huge universal issues were fulfilled in a tiny group of people in North America in the early 1900s. I used to think, what if they're wrong? What if most of this was still ahead?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit