DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MYELODYSPLASTIC SYNDROME?

by Mary 23 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Mary
    Mary
    Country Woman said: I hope all will went well: an acquintance of my developed this sickness 2 years ago. He got bone marrow from his sister and recovered completely.

Thank you so much for that Country Woman. I definetely needed to hear that right now. I just spoke to my sister and she's not doing well with it at all. Neither am I.

• mostlydead
    mostlydead

I'm so sorry you and your family have to deal with this, Mary. One thing I know about you is that you're a fighter and I'm glad to hear from some of the other posts that this is fight that is possible to win. Although a warrior never turns her back on the battlefield, she can certainly get weary. I hope the support and positive thoughts that are being directed your way by all your friends here and elsewhere will provide some refreshment for you and help you get through this difficult time.

• delilah
    delilah

Mary....you are all in my heart and in my thoughts....I will pray that all will be ok...I don't know why some families, more than others, seem to suffer such tragedies, ...it's not fair.

Knowing what your family has suffered over the years, it breaks my heart....we have to try to think in a positive way hun....I know it's so hard right now.

XXXXXXX Dee

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Man this is tough Mary. I'm not a cancer expert. I can't say it will be fine. I only know that we have no choice but to go forward and deal with it. You will find the strength to handle it between exhaustion and despair. You've done it before and your strength will surface. It's hard not to have something tangilble to hate. I'll be thinking positive thoughts towards you all. Get your rest, you know how it gets. Peace to you and yours, W.Once

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit