2 easy receipes you will love

by cawshun 27 Replies latest jw friends

• cawshun
    cawshun

I thought I would share these recipes with all of you, they are soooooo easy and are both delicious.

kool-aid pie

one gramcracker crumb pie shell

one 8oz. cook whip

one can of condensed sweeten milk

one small pack of lemonade kool-aid ( or any flavor, I like the lemonade the best)

mix the cool whip, condensed milk and lemonade kool-aid together

put into pie shell and let stand refrigerated for 20 min.

ready to serve

I promise you will love this pie.

Delicious Roast Beef Sandwiches

one rump or boneless chuck roast

one bottle of Wishbone Itallian salad dressing

Put roast in crock pot

pour enough of the salad dressing over the roast. continue to add dressing

during the cooking time. It doesn't take more then 3/4 of the bottle

when done serve on subway buns.

I promise this is restaurant quality.

You do NOT have to add any other seasoning, no salt, pepper or anything.

simple and taste great.

cawshun

• cawshun
    cawshun

sorry, I forgot to add, on the roast beef, cook it till its so tender you can break

it apart with a fork and shred it.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I thought the italian dressing roast in the crock pot was my personal secret.... I guess the secret's out LOL.

A twist on that as well is using a pork shoulder and filling the crock pot with BBQ sauce. I use original recipe Sweet Baby Ray's sauce. It makes some phenominal pulled pork sandwiches.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

delicious - I'm guessing that gramcrackers are digestive biscuits

• cawshun
    cawshun

Tuesday

My sister told me about this roast beef and I made it over Christmas and everyone raved about it.

I hope you try the kool-aid pie. My mother first made it and told me about it. I was thinking, hmm, it really doesn't sound all that good to me. Then she made one and had me taste it and I loved it. It almost has the texture of a cheese cake. I don't really like lemons all that much, but this pie made with the lemonade kool-ade is super.

I will try the roast pork with the barbeque sauce, that sounds really good too.

• cawshun
    cawshun

Gram crackers are a snack food purchased in the grocery stores here in the USA, kind of like a cookie sanck. We can also purchase gram cracker pie crust, already made up in the grocery stores.

• rebel8
    rebel8

You chose a recipe called Kool Aid Pie to share with ex-jws! Oh the irony!

Since the Apostate Dictionary is done, we should come up with recipes that spoof jws--field service donuts, judicial committee roast, Fornication-on-the-Beach drink, Pelaides cookies, Miracle Wheat bread, loose conduct hot potatoes, sex interview beef, etc. lol--think of some more please.......I'm frozen and bored.....

• cawshun
    cawshun

Thats funny rebel, I didn't think about the "kool-aid" part. JW's drink the kool-aid, they will love this pie.

• The Missus
    The Missus

Where can I buy cook whip?

• The Missus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit