2 easy receipes you will love

by cawshun 27 Replies latest jw friends

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

The best BBQ pulled pork recipe I have made for yrs. is this one:

Choose a pork roast that is not to lean, fat adds flavor , place in crock pot , pour one can of beer over roast , add a sliced onion ,cook all day until fork tender . Drain off liquid and onions , add one jar of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce to the meat , a 1/4 cup of br.sugar, 3 TBLspoons of yellow mustard (or to your taste ) cook another half hour or so on low ,serve on hamburger buns w/pickles .

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

The best pulled pork recipe I have fixed for years is this one :

choose a pork roast that is not too lean (fat adds flavor ) ,put in crock pot add one can of beer and one sliced onion .Cook on low all day until fork tender . Drain off liquid and onions . Add one jar of Sweet Baby Rays honey BBQ sauce , 1/4 cup Br. sugar , 3Tblspns yellow mustard mix well , cook another half an hour on low ,serve on hamburger buns w/ pickles .

• StAnn
    StAnn

Quietly Leaving~Graham crackers are a sweet cracker made with graham flour. They're kind of the consistency of saltine crackers, although heavier and not as crumbly, and they are sweet.

I have three levels of depression. 1. Mildly depressed, I eat chocolate. 2. Pretty badly depressed, I eat graham crackers. 3. Suicidal? I eat Cap'n Crunch sugar coated cereal.

Love the graham crackers with peanut butter on them.

StAnn

• cawshun
    cawshun

StAnn

You should make up a batch of kool-aid pie filling and put that on top of your graham crackers. The pie filling almost taste like the lemon filling in lemon cookies.

cawshun

• changeling
    changeling

I cook my roast in the crock pot till it falls apart as well. Only I add one or two cans (depending on size of roast) of Goldem Mushroom soup, instead of Italian Dressing. This is a crowd pleaser and a family favorite.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

thanks cawshun

Over here the closest to gramcrackers are digestive biscuits but apparently in taste they're not as sweet. More of a mix of digestives and ryvita.

• ChakkaConned
    ChakkaConned

I just put together the lemon kool aid pie and stuck it in the fridge. Used fat free condensed milk and fat free cool whip. Did this because hubby made me promise not to bake and cook anymore like I have been so that he can lose some weight.

Filling tastes mahvelous, even without fat ingredients. A keeper!

Thanks cawshun!

CC

• Quentin
    Quentin

Ahhh...spam...yum...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit