Dub email: Stats on earthquakes show we are near end, Graph!

by yesidid 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

The graph is from a conspiracy website that states:

Episode 01 of The Horizon Project

It is frustrating when JWs latch onto any information that supports what they want to believe, no matter how unreliable the source.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I noticed that the peak is nowhere 1914. It happened since about 2000, which suggests strongly that the witlesses are wrong about 1914. And, if they are wrong about 1914, they are wrong about the whole doctrine.

• yesidid
    yesidid

Thanks for your input Paul.

I followed the link to your site.

WOW

In my humble opinion yours is the best site on the net for exposing the WBTS.

Thank you. You have done a great service for humanity.

PS Just wanted to add, I have been to your site many times before, so I should have realized that the earthquake section would be brilliant as well.

yesidid

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Dang. Now I gotta go find my songbook so I can go to the meeting tonight.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I checked the data in the graph for a few of the years listed, it seems accurate. I wonder if part of this isn't an artifact introduced by better and improving detection technology over the last several years.

BTS

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Right. And there have been significantly more airplane crashes in the decades after 1914 than in the thousands and thousands of years before 1914. More proof that we are near the end...

The End.

B the X

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Of course they fail to mention if this is a graph of recorded earthquakes or through data from seismologist to the actual number of earthquakes for the years listed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit