Urgent Help Please

by Gladring 19 Replies latest jw friends

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

Either:

1. Tell your friend to definitely bring a friend for "support". Force it on the elders.

2. Repent and cry to avoid disfellowshipping.

3. Not show up.

The WT tries to hold extreme control over people. Not showing up shows that they no longer have a hold on you. Only on the people that shun you.

By the way, I have been searching for MONTHS for COC in spanish, and I have not found it ANYWHERE. I've emailed Commentary Press, and they say they're working on it, but they don't know when it'll be complete.

-CivicSi

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Just don't go...you do not have to play by "their" rules.

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

Why would anyone go to a judicial meeting????

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy
    Just don't go...you do not have to play by "their" rules.

That's what I keep telling them when they call me. They also asked me if my husband would meet with them. I said no. They wanted to hear it from him, so they wanted to call him. I said go ahead, but let me listen on the other line!

• flipper
    flipper

GLADRING - Yes- According to the elders manual ( which only elders have - they don't want the rank and file to know this ) under the Unit called " Handling Cases of Wrongdoing with Wisdom and Mercy " on pg. 119 it says near the bottom of the page , " The accused may also present witnesses whose testimony would have a bearing on the case. " It's right there in the elders manual- plain as day.

I brought my 23 yr.old son with me as a witness and he testified on my behalf saying I had been unjustly accused . This was at an appeal committee and I got off without being DFed because I fought them and threatened a lawsuit as well . Only reason I fought was because my 83 and 81 yr.old witness dad and mom would not have talked with me. So you do have rights - elders will try to tell you that you don't - but we all know they are bastards anyway.

Perhaps someone computer savvy( unlike me ) can give you a link to the elders manual . Good luck - I wish you the best ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

If he does not go eventually they will have the meeting without his presence. This will most likely lead to his being disfellowshipped.

There should be a difference made between a 'judicial committee' and just meeting with the Elders. If it is the former and not the latter than his options are limited. If however they just want to meet for 'encouragement', he could possibly ignore it without consequence.

• DocBob
    DocBob

I sent a long legal letter after I was invited to meet with a committee to face charges of apostacy. That was 1999, I haven't heard from them since. The letter is on my site at http://www.docbob.org/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=6

• johnny1980
    johnny1980

If they want a Judicial Meeting, they are most likely going to DF her... So go out with a bang, either show up with a lawyer and a bottle of boos and smokes, or don't go at all... If your going to go out, go out with a bang!!!!!!!!!

There is a guy on youtube that snuck a recorder in his JC meeting and plays it on the web (link below), if she does go, you have to bring a mini pocket recorder, we wanna hear!... Oh, and this dude hangs out in front of the kingdom hall every memorial and protests... He even gets a city permit so its LEGAL LOL!!!!!!!!! IMA thinkin about flying out there to help out for shits and giggles!!!

Link to Protester (I think he will send you the recording if you e-mail him)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR7tsA0Nng4&feature=channel_page

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

If I were you, I would not attend a JC meeting no matter what, I refused to go to my JC hearings I wasn't going to allow three men decide if I was sorry or not and that was between me and God and I didn't care what they thought. They sent me two letters via my ex husband I guess they figured I was going to continue living with him,but no way no how. My son delivered the last one to me, the elders were to cheap to send me a registered letter letting me know that I was being disfellowshipped, I was announced just two wks after I left the organization

They didn't waste any time in hanging me, they were so eager to trap me, but in the end I won because I wasn't going to their crazy judgement tribunal. I only allow my heavenly Father who is kind loving and merciful and pardons transgression and makes our sins though crimson or scarlet as white as snow if we are truly sorry. I was. But they weren't going to find that out. God is my judge . Not the WTBTS. and its hob goblins.

While they disfellowshipped me they never did anything to warn the congregation about that pedophile who was in their mist. And the lives he destroyed and the disgrace he caused his family and God. He is a cold calculating man and is the oldest bro in the congo. and if I had my way I would have shouted it out so loud that others in the KH with children would know who lurks in their pathway. Don't get me wrong, I still feel for many a good witness who were my friends but you know what those friends are almost all out of the organization and that just blows me away.

Please friend you are in no way obligated to attend a single meeting with them. Unless they are false accusations then yes I would go and proclaim my innocence but if I had done wrong I would leave up to God to be my judge not the elders. No way no how.

Orangefatcat

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

I think No More Kool Aid has said it best...

Why would anyone go to a judicial meeting????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit