Child Predator Caught by my Son

by purplesofa 34 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Alleged Panty Bandit Jailed in Lonoke County Reported by: KARK 4 News
    Monday, Jan 12, 2009 @03:56pm CST

The Sheriff's Office says Michael Connelly, 33, of Lonoke was arrested early Saturday morning in a home intrusion.

When deputies arrived, they found several pairs of women's panties in the yard of the residence which they say Connellly had stolen.

Shortly afterward, investigators searched Connelly's home and found a total of 188 assorted female and children’s panties that were collected and seized. Two sport bras and one pair of children’s shorts were also seized.

Connelly is charged with residential burglary and theft of property.

Deputies say the investigation continues and that some of the panties have already been identified by their owners.

Connelly was being held at the Lonoke County Detention Facility on $8,000 bond

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

THEY SHOULD THROW THAT F****R UNDER THE JAIL. i hope that computer is the real nail in his coffin.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I have a funny feeling he'll be starting a new collection of men's boxers where he's going. W.Once

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I just want to say, some people just don't get it.

The guy breaks into a home, steals panties, they find almost 200 pair in his house, with semen on them, holes cut out the backend.

The story gets reported, that some people steal valuable things, but this guy steals panties.

They said they are trying to find the owners of the panties.

Ladies, come forward if you have a pair of missing panties!!!!!!

We know the story behind the story.

Two stories in the news this week have been about foster families that have bungled the care of their foster children.

Arkansas is in a big deal(Article 1) where they have banned couples that are GAY or unmarried couples from fostering children.

This issue is not getting stolen panties back to the righful owners, the guy is a creep, possibly a potential sexual molester.

They should have never put the story out until they had all the facts.

What they told was BS.

I greatly admire all the work I have read here and concern for child molestation and abuse.

I honestly don't think the general public wants to know how much it happens.

The guy is free, his wife moved out.

Will his behaviour escalate now?

There is nothing that can be done until he goes to court.

ok I am venting.

They don't have enough on him to continue to hold him.

Hopefully he is being watched.

And the media just sucks,

don't trust it without doing alot of your own investigating and research.

They only tell you what they want you to know.

purps

• flipper
    flipper

PURPS- Wow ! What a story ! I'm proud of your son as well for standing up for what's right and tackling that ba$tard to detain him ! Why doesn't it surprise me the offender teaches Bible classes at a church ? Go figure. Makes sense. These pent up pervs usually are religious ( in theory ) . Please keep us informed on what goes down with this case. As a father to a 23 yr.old son , and 2 daughters 21 and 20 who I love dearly - I'm so glad your son was not hurt in the process of standing up for justice. Hopefully they ' ll lock this guy up and throw away the key

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit