Can we verify that Watchtower is on lockdown right now?

by Newly Enlightened 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I saw another facebook report from the same source. I believe it was posted yesterday. Now, THE GATE TO WATCHTOWER is closed with the excuse that it was St. Patrick's Day, but the source doesn't believe that is the real reason and hints that this is so that the press cannot come in and ask about the court case and child abuse policies.

Edited to add: When the sensational story doesn't seem to be believed, it's funny how the tame story comes out but still hints that the sensational one was true. A gate is locked, probably to keep the press out. Sounds almost like lockdown with press outside. Well, it's actually nowhere near that.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I saw another facebook report from the same source. I believe it was posted yesterday. Now, THE GATE TO WATCHTOWER is closed with the excuse that it was St. Patrick's Day, but the source doesn't believe that is the real reason and hints that this is so that the press cannot come in and ask about the court case and child abuse policies.....OTWO

..............................................................................................If I Had Real News..

..............................................................................I WOULDN`T HAVE TO MAKE SHIT UP!..

Image result for you can't fix stupid but you can watch it in action on facebook................Image result for Six screens of the watchtower johnny the bethelite

• Londo111
    Londo111
    An easy way to tell if a rumor is true or not: it comes from “Six Screens”.
    The National Inquirer has more credibility.
  • EdenOne
    EdenOne

If one day the Watchtower would need to back up their claim that apostates are "mentally diseased" and spreading malicious rumours, all they had to do was present Mr. Rick Fearon and the "Six Screens" as examples.

Eden

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Speaking of Rick Fearon --

Simon, could we establish a new rule?

Image result for bozo

DOC

• minimus
    minimus
    so....no lockdown. i believe the only time they may have been in lockdown was on 9/11.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

EdenOne - "If one day the Watchtower would need to back up their claim that apostates are 'mentally diseased' and spreading malicious rumours, all they had to do was present Mr. Rick Fearon and the 'Six Screens' as examples."

I know, right?

The guy makes Alex Jones sound calm and rational.

He's such a quintessential apostate boogeyman, it borders on parody.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit