They are killing her.

by desib77 16 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

(( ))

And what sort of ****er is this guy? Reprehensible. Absolutely vile.

But brother so and so said maybe I should try such and such to help it. It is a natural medicine and those are always best.

ORLY? Natural is always better? Like sharks, tornadoes, bacteria, and hemlock? What sort of evidence does he have that these hocus pocus remedies are effective in treating a life-threatening throat tumor?

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Tell you mother the hypocratic oath that doctor's take. Ask what sort of qualifications the brother who advised her doctor's are only out for money has regarding them. Ask her if she would take the advice of a garbage man for deductions to take when doing her taxes, then ask if why she would take this man's advice with something infinately more important.

• desib77
    desib77

It is very sad. The "brother" that told her that used to be a C.O. so she seems to have even more respect for him than the others. It disgusts me.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

a witness near my area had cancer. she tried the "natural way"

brothers collected $$$$ to fly her to mexico, a quack doctor gave her shark cartilege treatments..... she came back and died 2 months later....

the brother and family: "at least she died with less pain than chemo"!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Undue influence, consent and medical treatment

In certain instances the law recognizes that a person's free will may be so influenced by another that agreements made by that person should be set aside. The primary philosophical basis for this doctrine of 'undue influence' is respect for individual autonomy and the need to ensure that people have freely chosen a course of action, before the law will make that course of action binding upon them. In the past, the doctrine of undue influence was confined to situations involving the transfer of property (such as gifts, wills or purchases). But the doctrine is also relevant to consents to medical treatment, most commonly in cases where a patient refuses treatment because of the influence of family members. The purpose of this article is to provide a general outline of the legal concept of undue influence and then to consider its recent application in medical lawsuits.

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=539663

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Why doesn't the WTB&TS make medical insurance available to pioneers?

Dumb question, huh?

• desib77
    desib77

Makes sense to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit