Are you a failure?

by John Doe 54 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

At securing a foot massage. Yes!

• Gregor
    Gregor

Obsessive self-examination, introspection, self analysis, contemplation of ones navel, and other forms of self doubt are narcissism and are not part of a happy life.

Better to look back and simply say, I made a mistake in that situation and I'm going to do my best not to repeat it. At the same time, do yourself the favor of taking pride when you do something that you feel good about.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Obsessive self-examination, introspection, self analysis, contemplation of ones navel, and other forms of self doubt are narcissism and are not part of a happy life.

On the flip side, a lack of self examination is a sign of conceit and indifference.

• Gregor
    Gregor

On the flip side, a lack of self examination is a sign of conceit and indifference.

John Doe, in your response, why did you edit out the latter half of my brief post? Because it would make your reply sound stupid.

• John Doe
    John Doe

John Doe, in your response, why did you edit out the latter half of my brief post? Because it would make your reply sound stupid.

Any reply that contains superfluous quoted information seems out of place and stupid. You quote what you're addressing.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Oh

• John Doe
    John Doe

And I notice you didn't answer the original question.

• Gregor
    Gregor

And I notice you didn't answer the original question.

Small world, neither did you!

• John Doe
    John Doe

Small world, neither did you!

No one asked me.

• Gregor
    Gregor

LOL. You lovable (agape) dope!

I'll make it easy for you,

Indicate an S-uccess or F-ailure in the following categories:

Material things

Relationships

Golf

Cooking

Sex

...feel free to add anything overlooked .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit