• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

No, because I'm not anti success.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Yes.
    I have failed many times.
    BTS

I don't agree with your definition of failure. Everyone fails many times. Being a failure, however, is something different.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    No, because I'm not anti success.

Aren't you not sure?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Being a failure, however, is something different.

I refuse to answer the question unless you clarify and if I agree with the premise.

BTS

• Satanus
    Satanus

No, because i get to do things that i enjoy.

S

• poppers
    poppers

Nobody IS a failure, or a success for that matter. People do many things, some of which is judged as "success" or as "failure" based on varying criteria, but "you" are neither - you simply are. To identify yourself as one or the other is to bind yourself to a limitation which only exists in the mind.

• John Doe
    John Doe

To identify yourself as one or the other is to bind yourself to a limitation which only exists in the mind.

So, if a condition only exists in the mind, it isn't real?

• poppers
    poppers

So, if a condition only exists in the mind, it isn't real?

Things are as they are. Labeling them one thing or the other is a judgment based on conceptions of success/failure. What one would consider a success another might view as less than successful. So who has the definitive universal measurment? Nobody. But people will take some judgment (either from themselves or from others) as "truth" without realizing it only exists in the mind and let that so called truth affect how they view themselves and how they experience life. So called "poor" people can lead very rich lives which transcend any material measurement.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit