Where I've been - and what I've been doing

by Amazing 20 Replies latest jw friends

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Great to see you and I am happy to hear you are doing so well, Amazing! Good news is always such a welcome addition!

Love,
    Baba.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Colder than 'Hell'! I thought Hell was 'hot'?

Your friend,

Outaservice

• Simon
    Simon

Nice to hear from you and good to know that life is going well

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Well, hello there Jim! I'm not around much myself, lurk every now and again. Just popped in today because I'm bored at work. So good to see that you're alive and well!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Hello Jim!

How nice to see your post after all this time! I am pleased to see that things are going so great for you and that you are well, happy and productive.

hugs,

Annie

• carla
    carla

No, no he is correct! here in WI it IS colder than hell! one of those Wisconisms?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

wow Jim I was just thinking about you the other day.

I'm so glad to hear you are doing well and will await any other news you want to share.

Lee

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

good to see you,

purps

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Good to see you back and that things are well!

• NanaR
    NanaR

Hi Jim!! Always great to hear from you .

I'm glad that Simon is preserving the JWD archives. Many of your posts are classics, along with so many others.

This site is a veritable encyclopedia of information exposing the Watchtower, as well as all the great experiences from people (like you) who actually have a life after the Watchtower

That Wisconsin winter will be over sometime, IIRC Wisconsin is a great place to be in the spring and summer.

Pax,

Ruth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit