Where I've been - and what I've been doing

by Amazing 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi All,

I have not posted since last May, and prior to that, about a year before. In July 08 I returned to my engineering career, and now work at a nuclear power station. Life here in Wisconsin is very good ... the culture is generaly laid back, but it's colder than hell. I thought I would check in and see how JWD was humming along ... which it seems to be fine ... and say a quick hello. Things have really changed in the last few years ... and my ex-JW life has taken on some interesting twists and turns. I'll be around for a while and see if I can get into some good discussions.

Jim W.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Nice to see you here again. Your story was one of the first ex JW experiences I read on the web.

Did you know we're all migrating soon to www.jehovahs-witness.net?

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Mickey,

No, I was not aware of the migration, though I did see JWN come up when I searched for JWD. I browsed it, and noticed that all JWD folks, including me, are registered there. Do our pass words remain the same on JWN? SHould we start posting there now?

Thanks for the reply.

Jim W.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Yes, you'll be able to log in with your username from here (Amazing) rather than your email address which we use here. Same password.

This site is due to be closed soon and there will be a redirect to the new one.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Thanks Mickey,

Will Simon still be the owner, or has someone else stepped up to run the new site? And, what happens to all of our former posts? ... over 4,300 for me. I have a lot of research work built into many of my past posts.

Jim W.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Nice to see you pop in again, Jim.

Farkel

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hello Amazing glad to see you back also that your life is going well.

Keep popping in to keep us informed .We love to hear a EX JW doing well in his new life (((HUG))

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Amazing..Nice to see you on the board!..You can get on to JWN no problem..Visit us when you can!..............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Posts will be saved and available to read on JWD.

• yknot
    yknot

I have wondered where you disappeared too.....

I hope you will check in more frequently!

I have always appreciated your comments!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit