Another Death in the Family

by Undecided 17 Replies latest jw friends

• verystupid77
    verystupid77

Sorry

• yknot
    yknot

I am so sorry for your loss

As for you....... Exercise, healthy eating habits, and socialization are vital.

Good vibes and prayers

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ken..Why are you worrying about,something you`ll never know about?..How do you know when your dead?..Is there something special a person should look for,to know their dead?................I`m sorry for your loss,but it`s the nature of life...........Enjoy the time you have.....Your kids,your grandchildren.....Crack a beer.....Run Naked through the sprinkler!!..Running Through A Sprinkler.........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Hello Ken. You dont need to worry. I am pretty sure we reincarnate and live again.

Check out this book the Gods of Eden. It makes sense of the bible and all of the lies we were told as witnesses and Christians and earth people.

http://www.amazon.com/Gods-Eden-William-Bramley/dp/0380718073

• mouthy
    mouthy

Run Naked through the sprinkler!!..

DONT listen to Outlaw. I think you will get your death of cold if you do what HE says..

I am so sorry to hear of the deaths. But I believe it is to a better place.... Chin up mate. We all have to go sometime...

Think positive..... Find something you enjoy doing & do it

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I am sorry about your uncle. You have my sympathies and prayers.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Sorry to hear of another loss.

purps

• compound complex
    compound complex

Sorry, Ken.

Likewise, I'm sure.

We all used to be kids. Now I'm about to take my place in the last generation.

Hoping you have many a happy year ahead ...

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit