Your Favorite Movies of All Time ?

by flipper 62 Replies latest jw friends

• four candles
    four candles

Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Life of Brian Spinal Tap Blazing saddles Independance day Walk the line. As you can see I have an ecletic taste in all films,so long as they contain music humour,bodily functions etc!!

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I remember The Chalk Garden also. I saw it with some cousins when I was a little girl. I'd like to see it again.

• changeling
    changeling

The Color Purple, Fight Club, Interview With A Vampire, Notting Hill, Pretty Woman,Silverado,The Sixth Sense

My new fave: The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons

• flipper
    flipper

NO MORE KOOL AID- Beautiful Mind was a brilliant movie ! I thought Russell Crowe was at his best in this one !

FLYING HIGH NOW- Forrest Gump and Napolean Dynamite - love both of those flicks !

MIMIMI- One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest - definitely a classic !

PURPLE SOFA- Uncle Buck is a great movie as is Enemy of the State ! Really liked Will Smith and Gene Hackman in that !

UNCLE BRUCE- Raiders of the Lost Ark- definitely a classic !

CALIBER - Titanic and Dances with Wolves I love a lot !

LEOLAIA- The Princess Bride is high on my list too ! Love the witty , dry humpor in that movie ! Fargo is great ! Titanic , Bridgette Jones Diary is really good , United 93 I too thought was great , I have that as well. Napolean Dynamite is tremendous. Really love his dance at the end of the movie ! It's hilarious !

GENTLY FERAL- Catch Me if you Can was a great movie . Loved Leonardo , but loved Christopher Walken as his dad ! Of course- I love Christopher Walken in anything ! Young Frankenstein - a classic.

SACOLTON- Loved The Green Mile ! Watched The Exorcist 1 time with a girlfriend in my single days. She and her teenage kids brought over candles , lit them , and scared the $hit out of this born-in ex-witness boy ! Never saw it again- truly creepy.

LOVES DUBS- Speed - A great movie . Keanu Reeves is good, but Dennis Hopper is even better as a crazed creepy guy ! Forrest gump- great !

FOUR CANDLES- My wife loves the Monty Python movies- especially Life of Brian ! Blazing Saddles was good and Independence Day too .

CHANGELING- I liked Notting Hill - good love story. Silverado was good too, as was Sixth Sense. Good picks ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Groundhog Day

• undercover
    undercover

My favs are always changing...

Favorite movies I've seen this past year are The Dark Knight and The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford.

Some all time favs:

Jaws

Indiana Jones and the Lost Ark

Easy Rider

Young Frankenstein

The Princess Bride

Braveheart

Tombstone

Once Upon A Time in the West

The Eastwood trilogy - Fistful of Dollars/Few Dollars More/GB&U

North by Northwest

the list goes on and on and on and on and...

• megaflower
    megaflower

Gone With The Wind

The Godfather

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Sling Blade

Clint's Spaghetti Westerns

LOTR Trilogy

O Brother, Where Art Thou

Desperado

Young Frankenstein

Fargo

Resevoir Dogs

Star Wars (All, except Phantom Menace)

America, World Police

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Here's my top 5: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Full Metal Jacket, Reservoir Dogs, Cool Hand Luke, Saving Private Ryan

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Obviously not of all time but very much a favorite,

Boondock Saints!

Will list more when time allows.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit