The Cool Stuff on our New Home JWN

by OUTLAW 83 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Asilentone& The Silence..Bwa-ha-ha-ha!!..I got you 2 mixed up..Sorry..........Asilentone and The Silence I don`t think either of you are trolls..LOL!!............Here is my mixed up post..

Post 10039 of 10051
    Since 10/11/2001

Asilentone..It`s a frigg`n Troll Monitor!!..LOL!!.............. Simon..That is soooooooooo cool!!........................

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW What I should have said was.............The silence..It`s a frigg`n Troll Monitor??!!... I had no idea it was used for that!.........Thank you for showing us all that "The Silence"...................I appologise to both of you for that mix up..LOL!!.....................................

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Simon
    Simon

I'll have to give Linux a try ... I would have thought Firefox would be the same whatever platform it's on though?

• ballistic
    ballistic

Not sure. I'm on a clean instal of Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.14 on Linux Linpus and everythig works perfectly apart from what appears to me to be one carriage return at the start of every post.

• watson
    watson

Will new members be able to join now?

• rebel8
    rebel8

Trying it out on the ever-so-risky IE ........ it's like being out of jail! All these features! woo-hoo

Wecan even blaspheme in Greek! Αω

Ireallyl o veallth e sefeatures!

18:40:44

FeatureScore
    Table10++
  • rebel8
    rebel8

ha ha, that's funny, look at the spaces removed from my post:!

ETA: And look at that above. I put a question mark next to an exclamation point, and it came out colon-exclamation point.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Hmm, those missing spaces are a problem at JWD as well. I have had to do custom spaces in html. But note this -- there is just this thing in the custom character set. Try it out.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

OUTLAW

I notised that you can't tell when a post has been edited.

I hope I don't wear out the spell check

• hubert
    hubert

I don't know if this has been asked yet......Where is the "start new post" button?

Also....Some of the "emoticons" are missing from the jwd site. I liked the smiley one with all the teeth, plus the one with the "black eye". I seem to use them the most, but they aren't in the new site.

Hubert

• hubert
    hubert

Dep Dog, I found the "edit" button next to your date on your post.

Hubert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit