Lets pool our knowledge....

by Mickey mouse 12 Replies latest jw friends

• hubert
    hubert
    We could try to take a shuttle to Peladies.

Rebel8, not to be mean, but the way you spelled this, I think "newbies" and uninformed ex-jw's might not know what you mean.

I think it's spelled "Pleades". (Sorry, reb). Okay, I gave me a virtual black eye.

Don't forget about the toilet paper.....Double rolls of toilet paper in each restroom, with a sign saying....Take all you want.

Hubert

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

"Only 2-door cars would be allowed." Would I be DF'd? I have a pickup truck, but it has 4 doors. I might add that the back seats are currently unusable because it's full of empty beer cases I haven't bothered cashing in yet.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Hubert, *pllllllllllllllf* (raspberry sound)

I know it's a surprise, but it's not a word I routinely use! And when my fingers are frozen due to 8 degree weather, I reserve the right to limit my forum participation to whatever's in my head instead of adding the additional handiwork of looking up spellings in a separate browser.

j/k

FF--NO, you will NOT be disfellowshipped! There are no dfings! You will be required to pay the 4-door penalty to me of $50 per week, however.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit