Guys, how do you get a very close shave?

by asilentone 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Mutz
    Mutz

I have a tough beard too. I used to use a Gilette Sensor (twin bladed) razor but I got sick of paying the extortionate
    amounts of money they ask for new cartridges.

Now I use a single bladed safety razor. The secret I find is to use a good quality shaving soap, plenty of hot water
    and work the lather well in before I set the steel to work.

Have a look at this guys videos http://uk.youtube.com/user/mantic59

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad
    Guys, how do you get a very close shave?

Tell a woman her bum looks big in this....

• Gregor
    Gregor

I buy a bag of Gillette Good News disposables. Sharpest blades in the world. One lasts me a week. Use my regular shower soap. I shave around my beard. My neck whiskers grow in a swirl. I shave against the grain. After shaving I rinse out the razor in the shower spray. If I'm in a rush I use my Remington electric and it does a passable job.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

just soap and a blade for me.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I used the cheap razors and needed three Blood transfusions to live! Now I get the good "Sensitive skin" razors.

• Twitch
    Twitch

by not get kicked out after saying her butt looks big in that?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hitting a stretch of heavy slush and going into fishtails at 60 mph, w borderline tires. Thanks to my racecar driver like reflexes, i steared out of it.

S

• Honesty
  • Big Tex
    Big Tex

I use the Fusion, the 5 blade runner and soap in the shower.

For a close shave, depending skin sensitivity, shave upward against the grain of the beard. Mine is light to medium so if I skip a day and then shave against the grain, I get an extremely smooth shave.

But that's just me.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

try a facial scrub before shaving

lol @ mtsgrad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit