2008 WT Library Question (1st JWN posting too!)

by yknot 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• yknot
    yknot

Okay, I haven't been really paying attention to all the letters read to the congregation in the last two month.

This week it was some stupid announcement about Mandarin Chinese and the Keep book being MP3 Audio-ed on jw.org (if a publisher is computer illiterate, a CD can be ordered from the organization-but a Brother who is tech savvy should offer to burn one instead of incurring cost to the slave).

Then I realize I haven't heard squat about the 2008 WT Library (CD or DL?).

So I just checked my 07 WTCD and we have daily texts until the week of March 5, 2009 Feb 26, 2009.

Does anyone have any info on the 2008 WT Library?

Is it going to be a DL or CD?

Thanks- Yknot!

• V
    V

It is coming. I've heard rumours it will be Windows Mobile/Pocket PC accessible. Now I can script my videos at the DC!

• yknot
    yknot
    It is coming. I've heard rumours it will be Windows Mobile/Pocket PC accessible. Now I can script my videos at the DC!

Ahhh.... now that is something to look forward too!

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

It is coming. I've heard rumours it will be Windows Mobile/Pocket PC accessible. Now I can script my videos at the DC! ************* Ain't rumours, it's true. And I've got it already, and yes - it IS true that it is pocket accessible.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d
    Windows Mobile/Pocket PC accessible . Now I can script my videos at the DC! ************* Ain't rumours, it's true. And I've got it already, and yes - it IS true that it is pocket accessible .

That sounds like they are really caught up in worldly technology.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

If anyone with a legit WT LIB 07 version or up, has it in their heart to burn me a copy, I would be grateful. It is helpful to me with some blogging I am doing lately. The last one I have is 05.

If you can do me this favor, please PM me. Sometimes it works here... ;)

Thanks.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Min is ordered but I heard that it will be slightly later this year to allow for changes. Congregations should get them 2nd or 3rd week in February

• yknot
  • AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Downloading it now. Thanks!!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Which file do I use with it? I can't open the data?

(sorry for ruining this topic...)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit