Will people be studying the Bible 48,000 years from now?

by VM44 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

The apostacy must come before the end can come. The apostacy is well underway and has been for several years. This is the information age. The Bible will not last through the end of our generation.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

studying the bible leads to atheism.

Thats their number 1 instrument in getting new recuits.

Do you mean will people be attending Church in a trance and walking around like zombies 48,000 years from now?

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

WT Wizard, if the life expectancy becomes 30 years, will we see a situation similar to Logan's Run where you can look at your palm and know that your time is up?

• Lieu
    Lieu

Will people be studying the Bible 48,000 years from now? posted 6 days ago (1/1/2009)

No.... Just as there was no "Bible" in the days of Sodom & G but God heard people's cry for justice anyway.

Remember, according to the JWs "new scrolls" will be opened. So, I figure, something different, yes? "Each person will be taught by Jehovah". This elliminates any guys (Elders and such) and annoying humans being in the way of real knowledge.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    Remember, according to the JWs "new scrolls" will be opened.

Well, if the JWs say it, it must be true...

I agree with Jaguar, I wish more people would actually read the Bible and become atheists, and stop killing and hating each other.

• oompa
    oompa

the group will be small that does.....and all the billions of others will say they are a cult......but islam?......that still scares me.........oompa

• blondie
    blondie

The WTS teaches that new scrolls will be revealed with new information.........I wonder if that means that there will be a new scroll every 1,000 years or so?

• oompa
    oompa

sorry blondie....but i just want to stick some scrolls up their GB arses........oompa

• Quotes
    Quotes

I don't know about 48,000 years from now, but I'll bet that 4,800 years from now people will belong to the church of Jedi, and study in seminarys to be more like Luke Skywalker.

Of course, those Jedi religionsists will be in a theological battle against Matrix-ists, who follow the ways of Neo, the One.

Either way, we'll still have to take of our shoes at the airport -- for safety! Because nothing is more safe that the smell of sweaty socks.

~Q

• Lieu
    Lieu

I have read the Bible, Awakened, and that's why I no longer subscribe to Org. Religion. Neither JW nor anyone else.

I still wholeheartedly believe God exists but I also know people have been telling stories. Too many "stories".

Some people just want to "rule" their fellow man.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit