Life and death in the backyard

by Nathan Natas 36 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Killing disturbs me.

I dont have any concrete answers why.

The best I come up with over and over is we all start out in a sleep, trance.

Some of us start to wake up.

When we wake up what we see bothers us.

I suspect everything reincarnates here on earth.

That still doesnt make kiling any less appealing.

I'm searching for better answers.

I'm looking on reincarnation blvd.

The best book I have found on what is going on is "The Gods of Eden" by William Bramley.

• sinis
    sinis

In the beginning, according to the Sumers, the "Gods" were nothing more than space travelers who designed humans (made them) to be slaves for the "Gods". Enki and Enlil. Read the Sumer creation story, it WILL open your eyes.

I don't think there will ever be a time of peace. Perhaps when I die I will go somewhere else, more than likely not. Life is cruel, we were born of slaves, and that is all we will ever be. A class 0 civilization among Class I, II, III.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hey, Nathan:

Was Frank incensed or myrrhly annoynted?

Same scenario chez moi this last summer. A hawk (I am unfamiliar with its persuasion) had a squawking jay on its back. I went to shoo the predator away, and he gave me a look of such utter condensation that I froze into a block of solid, stock-still ice. He clutched all the more talonaciously at his piteous prey and stole into one magnificent and booty-laden flight.

I was horrified.

The pudding sounds rather grand ...

CoCo Unbound

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

In the beginning, according to the Sumers, the "Gods" were nothing more than space travelers who designed humans (made them) to be slaves for the "Gods". Enki and Enlil. Read the Sumer creation story, it WILL open your eyes.

Sinis, I agree.

But I think we reincarnate originally the Gods had stick figure humans and they were not smart enough to work.

They found a way to capture spirits in flesh, reincarnation.

The sumerian space Gods were not much different than us. But they ate, know of the tree of good and bad, the tree of knowledge.

Satin designed us and then had remorse and told Eve and Adam to look and have the knowledge of the truth but the other Gods elohim, jehovah protested and demoted Satin.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Nathan's damn "Bird Pudding" lead to this senseless death....you have created a bird "Smorgasbord" for predators!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

It wasn't a senseless death at all - the local 7-Eleven store was closed, so the Cooper's Hawk wasn't able to stop in an get one of those one-pound hotdogs. Who among us had not felt a bit peckish at times?

Poppers asked,

Are you referring to his zen practice? If you are, I wouldn't characterize Zen Buddhism so much as a religion

Yes, I was referring to Alan Watts' Zen practice as his "mistake of refusing to let go of that last refuge." Although Zen may be a bit more honest than other religions, they do perpetuate a "parasite class" (my term) of people - monks and acolytes - who are supported by the productive activity of others. If we are advised to kill buddha should we meet him on the road, certainly we can do no less with buddha's fat-assed (figuratively speaking) worthless buddy, shouldn't we?

For my money, all religionists are standing by the river selling bottles filled with imaginary water. Maybe this reflects some deep-seated parental issues on my part, or maybe I'm just trying not to be gullible.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Jaguarbass informed us,

Satin designed us

I was designed by velour.

Typos are fair game. I make more than my share of them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit