So I've put on 5 kgs :(

by LouBelle 29 Replies latest jw friends

• poppers
    poppers

"I am the product of a public school." Me too.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

At least I'm not alone: anyone for a cookie. Snowbird, 11 pounds sounds far more than 5 kgs. OutLaw, it's not that bad...yet! NewBorn, I may ripple if spanked. I'm going back to the fruit and veggie juice for a while.

• sacolton
    sacolton

Try the lemonade cleanse. I did it for a week and lost 10 lbs. It really works!

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Thanks for the metric conversions.

I thought she was talking "kegs"... (mmmm beer)... 5 kegs would be a lot for me.

Any of you pudknockers who have lost weight... just quit sending it over to me already.

~Hill

• The Missus
    The Missus

Loubelle - don't be too hard on yourself - I don't think 5kgs is that big of a deal, with some elbow grease and can-do attitude, you can take that off in a month.

• crapola
    crapola

What is a lemonade cleanse? Just wondering.

• sacolton
    sacolton

The "Lemonade Cleanse" or Master Cleanse ...

http://www.thelemonadediet.com/services.html

All you need is bottled water, lemons, cayenne and Grade A syrup. It must be GRADE A. Cleans all the nasty toxins out of your body and you'll lose 2 lbs. a day. I went from weighing 210 lbs. to 175 lbs in only three weeks. Going to start today to lose my holiday fat.

Also, you will need to drink a laxative tea at night. It's a herbal tea called Smooth Moves. You can find it at your health food store.

Good luck!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

35 pounds in 3 weeks - sacolten is that healthy?

I've started my juicing again - just fruit and veggie juice 5 times a day for the next 2 weeks - I should drop the 5 kgs or 11 pounds.

• fokyc
    fokyc

Perhaps you need to swap those 'panties' for 'control panties' ?

fokyc

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

fokyc: 2 weeks - I'm asking for 2 weeks' grace.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit