So I've put on 5 kgs :(

by LouBelle 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Gregor
    Gregor

sorry. I am the product of a public school.

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL at Gregor.

1 kilo = 2.2046 pounds x 5 = 11.1 lbs.

Mercy, LouBelle! No wonder you're upset!

Peace and strength to you.

Sylvia

• is there help out there
    is there help out there

Once it touchs you lips it never leves your hips.

• is there help out there
  • drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Mr. Majestic:

Same thing happened to me a couple months ago! Really bad flu and I ended up losing a bit over 20 pounds. After getting used to eating less, it has been easy to keep it off. I have been slowly losing more since then.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"Just polished off a BIG bowl of ice cream and chocolate sauce.".....A few days ago you posted about eating a frigg`n box of chocolates!!..LOL!!.....Do the neighborhood pets hide when you run out of food?....................................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Newborn
    Newborn
    You have been a very bad girl and should be spanked

There it is again....the spanking!!!

• Newborn
    Newborn

Which means there are more of Loubelle to love

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic:

Same thing happened to me a couple months ago! Really bad flu and I ended up losing a bit over 20 pounds. After getting used to eating less, it has been easy to keep it off. I have been slowly losing more since then.

Good for you dude. I’m the same as well with regards to losing the pounds gradually. I really worked hard at the end of the year to lose some by training really really hard, but being ill really did the job much better. Now that I have lost it I just can’t be done with putting it back on.

I know women complain about it, but there is a lot to be said of ‘Man flu’…..

Edit to add:

Once it touchs you lips it never leves your hips.

Just love the way that some guys just brag about sex at every opportunity….

• JeffT
    JeffT

Stop drinking, 5 kegs is way too much for one person.

Couldn't help myself, I keep misreading your title. I used to be really skinny. I've been putting on weight slow and steady since I was about 30.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit