So I've put on 5 kgs :(

by LouBelle 29 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Yup, been having a bit of a hard time recently and have turned to food :( I've been eating everything in sight. Thank goodness I'll be starting up with gym again, and working will get me into a routine. Just polished off a BIG bowl of ice cream and chocolate sauce.

• free2think
    free2think

((((loubelle))))

I really have to focus now as well. Im thinking about living in the gym from now on.......

I hope this year is better for you hun.

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

2 extra kg here. Ouch!

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

I’m guna piss everyone off now, but I lost a stone. I couldn’t believe it. But it was not due to any effort on my part. I had flu a few weeks ago and I lost it all then, and as my stomach has shrunk because of not eating for two weeks I thought that I would keep it up and not over eat.

Going really well so far. Not sure how long it will last mind. Surviving all the treats on Christmas day was very harsh…

• is there help out there
    is there help out there

You have been a very bad girl and should be spanked

• ninja
    ninja

alright fatties.....happy new year........ninja scarpers slowly....knowing you won't be able to catch me.....he he.....

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Since I got married I went from 190lbs to 256... I've GOT to lose some weight! Christ I'm a fat ass...

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

My dear girl, I have put on almost 10 kg since the summer. It is winter with holiday eating the last 6 weeks, and I have had way less physical activity than usual for myself. With the holidays slipping past it should ratchet down, and that will likey be the case for you. Just take it easy with the braai and beer. :-)

Bulky Kurt

• Gregor
    Gregor

1 kilo = 0.4536 lbs.

5 kgs = 2.26 lbs.

What kind of scales are you using? spring type bathroom scales can easily vary a couple of pounds just based on room temp. At any given time we can be carrying a couple of pounds of liquid and solid waste.

• poppers
    poppers

I thought 1 kilo = 2.2 lbs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit