...Over 6 million Served...

by OUTLAW 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Quandry
  • shamus100
    shamus100

Well, it's the ultimate cheezy graphic, Quandry. Glad you like him.

• Mary
    Mary

LMAO@ Outlaw!! I wonder though: How long before each Kingdumb Hell has a drive-through Judicial Committee?

• Satanus
    Satanus

It's cult lite. No bitter after taste, no taste at all. Leave your brain at home.

S

Ps, outlaw is outlaw. He doesn't follow the crowd (well, except for hillarystep;)).

• Satanus
    Satanus

Heh, driveby field service, coming soon. Chuck the mags at rv's through the car window.

S

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog
    Heh, driveby field service, coming soon.

Coming soon?

It's been that way for some time now. Most JWs don't want studies, they just want to count hours.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Just one more big reason to not go.

• I quit!
    I quit!

Will the elders have to now wear paper hats?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Asilentone..It`s the new and improved way to receive Fast Spiritual Food!!..LOL!!............................................WtWizard..If you don`t go,you won`t get a "New Light Toy" with your meal!!...........................................Shamus100..The new WBT$ is Hip,Hop and Happening!!..........................................(((Farkel)))..Cyber Dub World would not be the same without you..You were one of my first friends and teachers when I arrived..You have taught so much,to so many..You make us laugh,and show us things in a way that may never have occurred to us before..Your also a a wonderful musician,and have shared your gift with us over the years.....That being said.....Happy New Year my Friend!!..Clint Eastwood..Unless I take my hat off..Then I look like this..Laughing Mutley....................................BluesBrother..It would seem the WBT$ is squeezing out what ever joy there might have been in a Kingdom Hall..And..Participation in a meeting..I remember one of Farkels posts where he said he was asked to tone down his talks..??????..Who the hell would want to shut Farkel down?..The guy is entertaining!!..Even without cute little smileys like mine!..Hyper 2..LOL!!............................................Poppers..You`ve got to feed them fast and get them out the door!..Don`t even give`em time to burp!..Never mind think!!..LOL!!........................................Quandry..Everyone should have a Happy Banana!!..I got one when I was born!..Then it turned Evil!!..Evil Banana..LOL!!........................................Mary.."How long before each Kingdumb Hell has a drive-through Judicial Committee?"..Thats funny!..The decisions are usually determined in advance anyway..Why not just save time and tell you what they are,as your going by a window..LOL!!.....................................Satanus.."Heh, driveby field service, coming soon. Chuck the mags at rv's through the car window."..LOL!! Thats hilarious.....Actually both HS and Farkel are my Friends..LOL!!.I can always depend on either of them to tell me the truth about what they think..They have both been an asset in my life..........................................Deputy Dog..Most JWs don't want studies, they just want to count hours...I`d have to agree..The WBT$ takes enough time from a persons life.....................................................I quit.."Will the elders have to now wear paper hats?".....I`m sure that will be a Question BadBoy will ask in one of his next threads!..LOL!!....................................... Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

It goes real fast when they have planted answers in the audience.

Blueblades

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit