...Over 6 million Served...

by OUTLAW 32 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..3 Meetings in 1 Night!..It`s fast!!..It`s furious!!..Don`t go over time!!..Don`t let the kid`s comment!!..Keep your answers scripted!!.....It`s here!!..It`s now!!..Fast Spiritual Food for the Chosen!!..Only at your local McKingdom Hall!!.....All Praise..........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• asilentone
    asilentone

Sounds about right!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go... super fast super fly super cool.

New and improved... JW. The hippest religion around.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Outlaw,

I like you and respect you a lot. You might want to rethink the animated GIFS, though. They went out of style about 7 years ago. Charm them with your wit, not with your graphics. It might be your unique "trademark", but, sigh.....it really looks dated these days. Not to mention it now looks corny.

Sorry. But I'm your bud, and someone has to say it. It might as well be me, since no one else has had the balls to say it.

Farkel

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Super Size me?

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Hey, if I ever meet Outlaw, and he doesn't look like a snickering dog, I will be sorely disappointed!

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Spiritual junk food!

I think a lot of us one time die-hards were the sort that really tried to bring the meetings to life and tried to be innovative and creative. But eventually you have to give up on the change from within approach - this organisation is doomed.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Yes , the older ones that I know hate being told to limit their answers to what is in the paragraph and to make sure that they take no more than 30 seconds...There is no incentive to look up anything extra and the dumbed down material is so basic there is no reason to prestudy...but they go along "To be obedient" , where is the joy in that?

• poppers
    poppers

The more scripted and more limited time to answer reveals what's most important, to maintain mass illusion in the shortest time possible.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I love you, Outlaw. alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit