Why would ALMIGHTY god need a Flood?

by wobble 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.....Because!!.............I dare anyone of you,to debate my answer logically!!................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Farkel
    Farkel

Outlaw,

:.....Because!!.............I dare anyone of you,to debate my answer logically!!................

"Because" is not an argument. Since it is not a logical argument, it cannot be answered logically.

Farkel

• Farkel
    Farkel

[Erased. Redundant.]

Farkel

• shamus100
    shamus100
    That is an easy one: God is a showman just likes to show off, that's all. Trouble is, every time he shows off, a lot of people die. But showing off makes God feel good, so why quibble about it.

After all, he makes up all the rules, and if you don't like his rules, he will kill you. If you do like his rules, he'll probably kill you anyway, but at least you'll be impressed with the way he does it!

Freaking brilliant!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Because He needs it to threaten people with mass annihilation if they ever start to advance as a civilization. He wants people to be stagnant and not do very well, so they can depend on Him and He can withhold good and cause bad to keep them in line with petty rules. He doesn't want to compete with having people rely on themselves--so He used the Flood story along with threats of other means of mass destruction in the future to prevent that.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

To wipe out the dinosaurs. Duh!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit