Vinyl repair and pin stripping cars......

by Gram 34 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I pin-striped a few dozen thousand cars. I also sold/rented/serviced Rug Doctors.

Jeff

• gymbob
    gymbob

God I can't believe nobody has said it yet...hasn't anyone here heard of MIGHTY AUTO PARTS DISTRIBUTING?? :)

• crazycate
    crazycate

Wow! The memories! My car was once (without my permission) gang striped!

Cate

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    MIGHTY AUTO PARTS DISTRIBUTING?? :)

Yes. They were big in Atlanta, Ga, especially the Dunwoody (Rich area) congo.

• noni1974
    noni1974

Painting houses. Cleaning stores floors. Delivery company.

I used to be a courier. There was a courier company run by JW's here in Cleveland. The guy who owned it eventualy became related to me by marriage. His mother in law married my grandfather. I used to see these JW's all around town when I was working. They wore dress shirts and ties and name tags and seemed to work in teams. Only MS and elders seemed to get hired. I had DA ed a few years before I started working as a courier. It was very weird seeing these guy's because I knew them all. They had a rep around town as being assholes.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

a buddy of mine does the pin strip thing. Rather talented, I had several of my cars done by him

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Mighty auto parts company... There was also a carpet cleaning company... I think Stanley Steamer

Coffee

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

I nailed a lot of Body side molding and pulled some pinstripes for Trim Line for a while.

Really good freinds with a guy who Trimlined, Mighty Parts and Rug Doctored himself into retirement.

Hill

• oompa
    oompa

Shackly products........i always called it Shack off to piss off my sis in law...........oompa

• undercover
    undercover

The pin-stripping and Mighty Auto Parts were big around these parts (NC)

There was also some kind of alarm system racket as well. It was the perfect pitch. "We're living in "the last days" but before Jehovah cleans up this old system, we need to protect ourselves, and I as your local elder, have just the thing..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit