You never forget your 1st love. True or false?

by mtsgrad 48 Replies latest jw friends

• poppers
    poppers

I haven't. I did see her about 5 years ago after a lapse of more than 20 years. She wasn't anything like I remembered; she seemed quite sad and not comfortable being who she had become (she was on marriage number 3). I never did marry, but I have moved on in my own way.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

True. Whether they are good memories or bad, they stay with you forever.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I'm trying to figure out exactly who my first love was. Perhaps it was the first girl I had a major crush on, I talked to on the phone whenever my mother was out, and cried when her mother told me she had a boyfriend.

Or perhaps it was the woman who gave me oral in my bedroom when I was 17. No wait, I didn't love her.

Or maybe it was the first woman I had sex with, moved in with, and got engaged to.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I will never forget my first love, the WBTS put walls between us.

When I think of him, I also think of this song, "unanswered prayers" by garth brooks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDc9qNPD94Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDc9qNPD94Q

• Satanus
    Satanus

'Alzhiemer's'

Well, there;s something to look forward to;)

S

• crapola
    crapola

Very true!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

1st true love was very real. She contacted me recently via classmates. She is still gorgeous. Her pic is on the high school pic thread. She wanted to have lunch. I declined. Honestly I don't trust myself. We went through too much and learned alot about life with each other.

• Farkel
    Farkel

I've loved twice in my life. I was married twice in my life.

I really did try to love others since then, and had plenty of good candidates and plenty of time and reasons to do it, but I never did. Or could.

I still dream about them both, and never dream about any of the others.

One was the dub love of my youth. The other love was never a dub. One was stoic and somewhat inhibited and the other was free-spirited and totally uninhibited.

I will probably never love in that way again, but that's ok. Not many people are as fortunate to have had the loves and to have had the love that I did.

Farkel

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

My 1st love had me occupied with her from 1976-1985. I was an idiot to leave her

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit