It was at work underneath an overpass.

Some crazy had cut both my tires!

He took them off and replaced them!

His West Indian accent captivated me!

Now, we have reached an impasse.

Sylvia

• iceguy
    iceguy

At the 1988 Memorial and married her exactly 1 year later on April Fools day! We divorced last feb, then I heard about 3 months ago she met a brother and now I hear they are getting married soon! JW's don't waste any time in getting married!

• dinah
    dinah

I met mine at a friend's house. He came by looking for a joint, but found me instead. My friend had been trying to set me up with him for several months, and I just wasn't interested in having a boyfriend. It had only been about 10 months since a VERY nasty divorce.

Anyhoo, I think I was set up. LOL

We've been married for 13 years.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

A blind date that I had forgotten about. Went to a friends house taking LSD and drinking jim Beam. The buddy that set me up found where I was at and came and got me for the date.

Wasn't much of a date since I was in a medicated state.

• NanaR
    NanaR

At an International Assembly in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Met in September and married the following April.

Ruth

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Circuit Assembly - She decided that pioneering was more important

KH - She decided she prefered mother

Online - She decided to stay with her husband

Mexican Brothel - She just used me and tossed me to the side

• seek2find
    seek2find

District convention 1974. Sat beside her by chance. seek2find

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

When we were 13 and 12, a mutual friend introduced us at a "get together". He wouldn't even talk to me. He said I was a brat!

Then we got reacquainted when I dated his friend, very briefly. He and his mom moved into our hall and he teased me and my friend all through the DC. When he called me afterwards I didn't want to call him back because he was so damn annoying! I did, and we talked for 3 hours. We were married 9 months later at 18 and 19.

That was 17 years and 3 kids ago. Bumps along the road, of course, but so happy we are plugging along!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

at work

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I've mated with a lot of people. Which one?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit