Cheers to all of you who celebrated your first Christmas ever

by Newborn 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Newborn
    Newborn

Like myself.

I LOVED IT (I was a female Santa - oops same letters as in Satan!!)

Can I fall any deeper into this wicked system???

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Pics or it didn't happen

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

It was wonderful. I will be much more prepared next year. My kids loved it and I got a wonderful gift from my sons-the movie 'Grease' on DVD. My favorite!! Glad to hear your day was lovely too.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

My first Christmas.

My first tree (bad pic I know):

• sacolton
    sacolton

I got my wife an Easy Bake oven. She always wanted one as a child ...

It was like she was 11 years old again. She was so happy!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

You have a fireplace Sacolton? I am green with envy!

Merry Christmas.

BTS

• Newborn
    Newborn

Lovely tree BurntTheShips and lovely wife Sacolton

Thanks for pics

• rebel8
    rebel8

sacolton, That is about the sweetest thing I've heard of.....assuming you did this because she missed out on a lot of Xmases as a jw? What a way to make up for lost time. awwwwwwww

Did she bake you a cake with the light bulb yet? mmm

• sacolton
    sacolton

She hasn't baked anything yet because the box says you need a 100-watt bulb and I bought a 100-watt SOFT WHITE. Big no-no. You wouldn't know that until you open the box and read the instructions that it can't be a soft white bulb. So, we just recently got a regular clear 100-watt bulb. She'll make us some blueberry muffins this week.

Yes, we have a fireplace ...

I also bought her a $50 gift card to her favorite store: NY & CO ...

The inside card says: MERRY CHRISTMAS! I LOVE YOU!

• chellechelle
    chellechelle

this was my first christmas and it was awesome. and now that i ahve two familys thanks to my wonderful boyfriend ( mincan on here ) i spent the mornign at my grandmas for breakfast and presents and then the afternoon at his grandmas sisters and all the rest of the family. as well as his uncle and sunts the next day for yet another christmas dinner. the food was amazing everywhere, and its nice to get presents :)

for me its not about the present its about beign with the people you love. so i was so greatful to be able to spend it with the man i love... theres a first for everything thsi year... <3

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit