Cheers to all of you who celebrated your first Christmas ever

by Newborn 14 Replies latest jw friends

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Dude, looks like you enjoyed Christmas. It will be a few more before I really "get it".

BTS

• oompa
    oompa

I had an interesting celebration...and kinda my first. I did give my sister a custom gift basket last year, but that was it. With hardcore jw wife at home i have to have a secret ApostChristmas....just add it to the fun side of my double life. So now that i have fellow JWD golf buddies.......two slowly fading...but out mentally.....i did a very, very rare thing for Christmas. I secretly.....for the first time.......bought Christmas Cards, bows,wrap, and gift bags and some nice single malt Scotch, and single batch bourbon...and went and played golf with my JWD buddies....and actually...as a "still in good standing" faded JW....gave Christmas presents to two JW's still in a bit and attending meetings!...JW's exchanging Christmas presents!....it was a moment for me..........oompa

• beksbks
    beksbks

Congratulations to all of you virgins. It gets better with practice.

• jdnumber7
    jdnumber7

glad you got out of that crappy reliogion and celebrate a special occasion

• truthlover
    truthlover

Assuming all are still "Christians" even though leaving the truff, the spectre of xmas raises its ugly head Just because everything is pretty and steamcleaned, what about the origins? What about the bible where it says that they take a tree out of the forest and decorate it with silver and gold - a disgusting thing to God in any way you want to say it... so does that mean, you no longer have a heavenly father?? Dont want to be anyones conscience, but facts are facts, when you have a practise dedicated to death,sexuality, devil worship, sacrifices, and any other wanton practises, how can you logically interpret this to be something good... and BTW it is just not the JW's who do not celebrate xmas - years back govenments in North America tried to stop the practise but because people wanted this bad type of conduct, it was revived, but not with the total lewd behaviour..not to mention, Santa Clause takes the place of Jesus at this time of the year in kid's minds... so, who do you serve?? Are you still a Christian??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit