Does Bernard Madoff Affect You?

by minimus 15 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

fortunately I am not hugely wealthy - so no

• joebin
    joebin

It's not a badboy thread?? Are yours really all that different or are your just being presumptuous? Personally, I don't see a difference.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Madoff only effects me in that with all the economic instability and insecurity it is going to take longer for the overall markets to recover.

It's all based on emotion.

Now could be a buying opportuinity for those with Cash.

Warren Buffetts been buying.

If your interested in equities the name of the game is to buy low and sell high.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

::It's not a badboy thread?? Are yours really all that different or are your just being presumptuous? Personally, I don't see a difference.::

Stick around you will.

• Farkel
    Farkel

minimus,

I invested $32,000,000,000 with him and I'm pissed. You cannot BELIEVE how much time and effort I spent fine tuning my 5 color printer to get those $100 bills just right so that they looked like the real thing.

I spent almost $157.00 on ink and nearly $500.00 in paper and that bastard screwed me out of all my investment. He wiped out my life savings and only gave me back $10,000,000 back for my hard work. I hate that man. He used a printer and software and paper just like mine, so that creep gave me back worthless paper! What a shameless man!

Is there no justice in this world?

Farkel

• Warlock
    Warlock

Nope.

I can lose my own money, thank you.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit