You gotta check this guys photos at Bethel, etc ....................

by WingCommander 57 Replies latest jw experiences

• blondie
  • passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Well, that's another Flickr user who's blocking me.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Are you guys picking on this poor "brother"?

Blondie: Who is this old Kaiser? Is he one of the "Princes?" I bet he's smiling at the photos of the girls playing volleyball. Probably the highlight of his day!!

Did this guy really post those photos on that sexy girls site? That is SICK!!

- Wing Commander

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Girls' volleyball. Say no more. Poor slob.

Yo, where da white wimmin at?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    alt

Emperor Palpatine pulls shifts as an Assembly Attendant?

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    guess Micheal Jackson being a JW is just lore of long ago, just like 1975 never happening and the generation of 1914 never dying in this System of Things. I tell ya, they are programmed to forget and believe anything!!!!!!!

how do ya like that! the WTS is taking a page from "Satan's System"............rewrite history and deny things like the Holocaust, etc. ever happened...........hehehe...........i remember how they used to say the reason we never heard about the Red Sea Incident was because it was the "world powers" practice not to record their defeats...........

• blondie
    blondie

BTS, actually that guy gave the talk at the 2008 DC releasing the YPA #2....so he must be some bigwig, though he doesn't seem to be on the GB.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Blondie,

The man in the photo is Jack Barr, a Governing Body member. He is from England. He was my very favorite, while I was up there. Very cordial and kindly.

-LWT

• Quotes
    Quotes

Darn! I got here too late. Steve Urkel has already removed the Bethel photos. In the remaining sets, I did notice plenty of pics of the (always female!) contribution box guards. I can't decide if this demonstrates normal sexual attraction, or creepy violation of social norms.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

a lot of photos and links are coming up with "deleted"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit