You gotta check this guys photos at Bethel, etc ....................

by WingCommander 57 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I bet he has been publicly reproved and has to remove this "suggestive meterial."

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

If You can be bothered to read some of the photo captions they are MENNONITES!!!! Look at the coach BEARD. Look at the young guy with greasy face spots and straggly beard. Witlesses do not enter chess tournaments.

And as for enjoying watching lovely gals running and jumping and having fun, what is so unhealthy about that?

Do you think he would be a better person showing exploitative pictures taken of desperate women with their legs apart and no panties??

Even if the original photos cited WERE of JW origin I could not criticize them. this is a guy who likes girls, sports and chess.

I just found the photos of DC. It still seems like the kind of things a nice ornery guy would like. After all there are plenty of other christians who do the same kind of things.

If I met him I guess I would say he is very nice but boring. I prefer late Beethoven.

If he skated at the borders of La La Land and did not get baptized, he had a lucky escape. In a few years he'd soon be making the kind of snide comments I saw on this thread.

What would we prefer - drugs drink orgies pills and god knows what????

HB

• Not Feeling It
    Not Feeling It

The guy so totally is a JW. He deleted his Bethel library but his Old Pics section definitely has JW content. http://www.flickr.com/photos/sjhfoto/sets/72157607389612481/

Regarding his coaching chess, that is interesting. It's nice he does that. I guess some congregations may have frowned on that but I've never heard of it. Wouldn't be the first time congregations made local rules.

• Magick
    Magick

I wonder if his kingdom hall, and all of the young girl's families would mind if this young black jehovah's witness man put their under-aged (mostly white) daughters on "Sexy Girls Galleries" and "Sexy Woman Collection" and "Beautifull Girls Galleries." Sexy Girls Galleries: Beautifull Girls Gallaries http://girlsgalleries.blogspot.com/2008/10/beautifull-girls-galleries_22.html

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

JC have a good point

• passwordprotected
  • asilentone
    asilentone

maybe unbaptized tipped him off

• Magick
    Magick

he seems like a nice enough guy.

the jehovah's witnesses he's taken pictures of (and posted them on the internet for the world to see) look nice & typical.

domain information

http://whois.domaintools.com/sjhfoto.com Never judge someone by how "nice" they look:

Green River Killer

Richard Ramirez (The Night Staulker) Robledo Puch- The Black Angel

• VM44
    VM44

What I have learned from this thread is to never, never, never have your picture taken when you are wearing shorts and a t-shirt! Never!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Those serial killers look like my ex-pioneer partners!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit