Fresh Prophecy

by cameo-d 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Satanus
    Satanus

Like avashai says, don't step in the fresh ones.

S

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Interesting information Leolaia!

I would think that more accurate prophecies could be found with a little reading and research that gives a more concrete "handwriting on the wall".

Like for instance, this:

First, it seemed ominous that a surprise christmas day attack would be mentioned in the bush-Obama speeches. (to be aired on Saturday). Here's an excerpt:

"That miracle took place on Christmas night, 1776. George Washington planned a surprise attack on the enemy forces camped across the Delaware River in Trenton, New Jersey. Under the cover of darkness, he led a few thousand soldiers across the icy waters in the midst of a driving snowstorm (Washington Times, Dec. 25, 2008)

Second, it seems like the words being used the lately in certain media sources are subliminally preparing us for something. With bush we had "shock and awe"; now the talk has changed to "Strategic shock". (To me, the word 'strategic' would indicate a planned or staged event)

Headlines from Dec. 23 read that 'US military is being prepared for domestic disturbance'.

The report from the War College’s Strategic Studies Institute warns that the U.S. military must prepare for a “violent, strategic dislocation inside the United States” that could be provoked by “unforeseen economic collapse” or “loss of functioning political and legal order.”

They are using words and phrases like :"wild cards" "strategic surprise" "unconventional shocks are inevitable" "thunderbolt events"

"shock and surprise are not synonymous...surprise is only half the equation"

"high impact contingency events"

"strategic shocks....are rapid unanticipated arrival at the natural end of a well-recognized and perilous trend line OR earlier than expected arrival at a dangerous waypoint along that same trend line

"substantial escalation of recognized hazards"

"black Swans"

What kind of prophecies can be built from this information concerning the near future?

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

I will make a prophecy based upon the information provided.

From the book 2nd Credulonians chapter 4 verse 15

And lo the Loon did speaketh, and he said unto them "People will prophesy about the end of the world until the end of their world. This is my prophecy."

• Word
    Word

Leolaia:

Scott Walkington: "He said, 'Something will happen east of you, you won't see it from your yard but you'll see it from within your home. It will be complete chaos and destruction, planes will be involved, and at the end of the day your president will quote from the book of Isaiah' ....

www.google.com

No results found for "Something will happen east of you".

No results found for "you won't see it from your yard".

No results found for "but you'll see it from within your home".

No results found for "It will be complete chaos and destruction".

No results found for "planes will be involved, and at the end of the day".

copy paste shortcuts !

• Leolaia
  • Word
  • asilentone
    asilentone

When did he say that??

• asilentone
    asilentone

If he say that after the fact of Sept 11, then he is a false prophet!

• Word
    Word

The name "Scott Walkington" turned up on the internet a couple of months ago.

• Borgia
    Borgia

He Cameo-D

Jesus said that President Bush would still be in office when we are raptured. (OMG!!!!) He said Jesus has a list of those who would be raptured.

while the rapture is taking place.......Bush will still be in office. I thought he was a born again, looking forward to the rapture....apparently he lost his seat.....

Cheers

Borgia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit