Fresh Prophecy

by cameo-d 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Ok. So this farmer dies for 7 minutes and goes to heaven. He returns with this information:

President-elect Obama will never take office.

Bush will extend his term until "the problem" can be resolved.

Violence will erupt within the USA due to "this problem"

All other nations will be blaming the usa for "this problem"

Missles will be dropped on the east coast; then the west coast.

These prophecies are attributed to someone named Scott Walkington. It's all over the net. Have any of you heard it?

• avishai
    avishai

Prophecies never are. Especially fresh ones. Just make sure not to step n the fresh ones.

• asilentone
  • Witness 007
    Witness 007

I will bump this thread when Obama is president, AND WE CAN HAVE A BEER AND A LAUGH!

• asilentone
    asilentone

Good idea!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Scott ‘died’ in March 2001. He was clinically dead for 7 1/2 minutes. He said it felt like he got to heaven in the morning and left at night and couldn’t believe he was only there for minutes. Since heaven is eternal there is no concept of time so I guess it feels a whole lot different.

Jesus spoke of this election and I asked Scott if Jesus seemed to favor President Bush over Obama. He said he didn’t. I got the impression that Jesus was matter of fact about these things and said they all had to happen for the end to come.

LMAO...RU?

Jesus said that President Bush would still be in office when we are raptured. (OMG!!!!) He said Jesus has a list of those who would be raptured.

Falling off my chair now.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

This is a copy of both Friday’s (12-12-08) and Monday’s (12-15-08) interviews with Scott Walkington who talks about his 7.5 minute experience in Heaven and the seven signs that Jesus told him would precede the Rapture. According to his signs, 6 have past and the 7th is at hand……

I told you it was "fresh".....

I just stumbled across it and now that I google it...it's everywhere. Duh!

• Clam
    Clam

For crying out loud. But should these muppets still be given a chance? Still eight days to go. . . .

2008_Gods_Final_Witness_big.jpg picture by elvishimmler

http://the-end.com/2008GodsFinalWitness/?gclid=CK7wuqf82JcCFQoh3godnR6kDA

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

But wait! There's more........

However, in his DVD he made it more clear about the "signs" before the rapture that the attacks on American cities would not be limited to only the East & West coast. He said that explosions (mushroom clouds) would begin on the east coast and work their way inland and then on the west coast and work their way in. Scott asked Jesus to show him what it would look like. Then in the Spirit they appeared in his front yard and he saw major explosions going off in all directions: Chicago to the north, Kansas City to his left, Indianapolis to his right and St. Louis to his south (the church he was speaking at was in St. Louis). His follow up email also mentions the fact that this will be a world war and not limited only to the U.S. His follow up email explains that America would lose this war badly and that (after the rapture) the one world government and the antichrist would be able to take over.
  • avishai

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit