Anybody Knows About The Trans-Siberian Orchestra?

by snowbird 27 Replies latest social entertainment

• TheSilence
    TheSilence
    Thank you Silence for the gift of their CD last year! I love these guys!

Oh, and you are quite welcome. I enjoyed sending those CDs because they always put me in the Christmas spirit. ;)

Merry Christmas!

Jackie

• jaded
    jaded

Haven't seen them yet but I am hoping to grab some great last minute released seats from TM for one of the Cleveland shows next week.

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

Sorry to be Grinchy, but I absolutely loathe TSO. Which is interesting because I enjoy both orchestral and rock music.

I'm willing to concede that my hatred for TSO is probably disproportional to their actual suckitude, due to overexposure.

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

'Twould be a boring world, indeed, if we all enjoyed the same things. ;)

Merry Christmas!

Jackie

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

As far as I know they are the heavy metal band SAvatage out of TAmpa Florida.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

jackie:

Smartass... I've been out all day and just got home

i hope you know I was kidding ... you know I love TSO..I (I even have one of their CDs that I got after you introduced me to the music)

Snakes (of the "usually in trouble" Sheep Class)

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

lol, yes, I know, I wouldn't call you a Smartass if I were actually angry with you... only in mock anger, out of love, and in order to tease you do I use such words. ;)

Jackie

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

silence:

I wouldn't call you a Smartass if I were actually angry with you... only in mock anger, out of love, and in order to tease you do I use such words. ;)

I would hate to actually piss you off .... lol

I should have went to the TSO concert this year.. I missed it and the Manheim Steamroller concert at the Fox this year...

Snakes ()

• snowbird
    snowbird

I'll have to check and see if they ever come to Alabama.

Sylvia

• jaded
    jaded

Sylvia, I think the song you are refering to in you first post is called "Christmas Canon Rock". It is on "The Lost Christmas Eve" CD in case you want to purchase it. I had quite a time figuring out what the name of this song was. It is my favorite Christmas song.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit