My Uncle Passed Away a few Hours Ago

by orangefatcat 34 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

A couple of hours ago when I got home from shopping the telephone rang my son answered it he said, "mom, Aunt Mary just called and Uncle Richard just passed away", I was just devasted. It isn't sinking in. My mind isn't somewhere else.

I believe I mentioned about him in a post a few days ago that he was just diagnosed with Pulmanary Fibrosis, I am in total shock, as the doctor told him he had about one to three years to live. I can't believe it.

What an emptiness I feel right now. He had just got himself a brand new electric wheel chair and told his sister Mary that he was having blast on it yesterday . I can't believe it. it is not real to me. it is Christmas it isn't suppose to happen. I can't believe it .

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh Orangefat How sad to read this !!!! Please accept my deepest sympathy
    He is in no pain now & although you that are left are, he I am sure he would want you to know he is in the place of no suffering,
    Let your tears flow my love , Time never lets you forget him,but the tears lessen as days go by(((((HUGS))))

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

So sorry for your loss Orange.

Josie

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear OFC:

My condolences to you and your family.

You're right - it just doesn't sink in. I lost a dear old friend recently who had left something for me on her table. She died before I was able to pick it up. Such a shock when her family called and told me that she had died and about the "gift."

I still expect subconsciously to drop by and see her, thanking her for all she's done for me ...

Love,

CoCo

• Mary
    Mary

Terri I'm so sorry for your loss.....there never is an appropriate time for losing our loved ones.....rest assured he's in a better place.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Terri,

I am very sorry for your loss. There is no right way to feel.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I'm so sorry, Terri!

Hugs,

Nina

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

You have my deepest sympathy and my prayers.

• Newborn
    Newborn

Dear Orange, there are no words for such loss...

I'm so sorry and hope you will find the strength you need to get thru the pain.

Love and hugs from me

/Newborn

• poppers
    poppers

My condolences for your loss.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit