My Uncle Passed Away a few Hours Ago

by orangefatcat 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Aw OFC I am so sorry...It just hurts like crazy when you lose a loved one...

Big hugs for you..

Snoozy..

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

So sorry to hear of this sad news. You've had so many losses this past year.

• LDH
    LDH

OFC I'm really sorry to hear this.

What a shock to have him gone so soon after you all were given hope. I'm really sorry.

• restrangled
    restrangled

OFC, I am so sorry, I have some special uncles too...your loss is understood!

Take care dear.

r

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I must admitt that God has given many beautiful friends, I can't even count them there are so many of them and they are all genuiene true friends and all of you who have posted your kind words and Syliva your prayer I appriciate it very much.

I was having a rough go of it at Christmas but my dear friend with whom I was staying for the holidays let me cry my tears and hugged me and that helped me so much. And having a friend to be there for you when you feel so overwhelmed as you try and understand why such a man with a heart of gold and never sick a day in his life all of a sudden is told he has a dreaded disease and has one to three years to live and then he is gone in three days is to much for anyone to handle. I never even got to meet my new Aunt as they live in Florida. I just wish that I had the chance to see him before he passed away. He was a great guy. He loved to tease me when I was younger. My grandma would end up yelling at Richard and saying you leave Terry alone and stop teasing her and he wouldn't stop and grandma get the wooden spoon out and start chasing Richard around the house with it and heck she could catch him and boy when she did though he knew it was going to hurt. It was like watching Tom and Jerry or the wily coyote and road runner. We had a lot of fun though and great memories. But when I was forced to become a JW all those great times came to a sudden end . Nothing would ever be the same again.

For that Iwill never fully forgive my parents for forcing the witness life down our throat in such a sneaky way with bribes. they will say not but they did. . They destroyed a big part of my life and I have the emotional and mental scars til this day because of it. But for the remainder of my life I am free and happy and knowing that my wonderful relatives that I didn't see for many long years will been a part of my life again be that here on the earth or in heaven or where ever, I am glad I have a hope without the insanity of the JW.s

Dear Uncle Richard. Rest in peace. I love you.

Terry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit