Polish Sausage

by Jim_TX 35 Replies latest social humour

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Actually, the polish people I've known have excelled at just about everything, so I think they generally have the last laugh. John Doe is an outlier ;)

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

I know a fella at work who is Polish - and he's the first one to tell Polish jokes...

• Gregor
    Gregor

If this is the kind of ethnic/racist (are Poles a race or what?) bile thats being spewed here then count me out! Next thing you know they'll be telling them they can't get married.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    All right guys, I can see this is a royal waste of time. Knock yourselves out.

John, It's guys like you who make political correctness any fun at all. Otherwise, nobody would take it seriously.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Hey if I have to listen to old lady jokes..he can listen to a funny polish joke..

Old lady jokes aren't always that funny anyway...

Snoozy...

That was a funny joke..thanks Jim...

• wobble
    wobble

I think these kind of jokes are said with a measure of affection for the subject,and so PC is not needed.

I laughed so hard I damn near spat my disgusting british teeth out.

Love and seasons greetings to all (even the Poles)

Wobble

• StAnn
    StAnn

I had a Polish coffee mug once. Couldn't use it. The handle was on the inside.

StAnn

• Satanus
    Satanus

The amount of hurtfulness in ethnic jokes is proportional to the amount of truth in them, in this case, not much.

S

• Gregor
    Gregor

I lived for over 20 years in central California. Ethnic jokes there are Portugese jokes. Especially Porta-gees from the Azores.

I polished off a polish sausage for lunch yesterday, then I ate it.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I polished off a polish sausage for lunch yesterday, then I ate it.

Better watch the sausage polishing in public.

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit