Dansk

by faundy 86 Replies latest jw friends

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

My thoughts and prayers are with you.... sad news...

Coffee

• Marjorie
    Marjorie

Oh, such sad news, Faundy.

Please tell your dad that he's in our thoughts and prayers. Wishing you and your family love and strength ...

• Mary
    Mary

Oh geeze Faundy......this absolutely sucks.. I was thinking of your dad the other dad and was wondering how he was doing. Please give him my best regards and I pray that he'll pull through this...........Please give my best wishes to your mom too and tell her we're thinking of her.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Such a great guy. My thoughts and prayers are with your dad and family.

Josie

• faundy
    faundy

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your messages, both public and private.

Not really got much to update, other than that they have managed to get him a bed on ICU without having to move to another hospital, which is good. But he doesn't seem to be responding to treatment at the moment.

Thanks for everything again, will let you know how it goes over the next couple of days.

Faundy xx

• zagor
    zagor

Send him my regards, he is a strong fella I hope he can pull out of this one, my thoughts are with you

• rebel8
    rebel8

His posts really helped me.

So sorry you are going through this, Faundy. Hope you are doing ok with this.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Really sorry to hear this, please send our get well wishes to him. I was just thinking about him the other day and wondering how he was doing.

• done4good
    done4good

Sorry to hear this. Ian and family are in my thoughts.

j

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Oh my heavens... I am so sorry to hear this... thank you so much for letting us know, Faundy. Ian/Dansk is much loved!!! He is in my thoughts often... and will be so constantly now while I am wishing him well.

My thoughts are with you all.

Love and strength and healing,
    Baba.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit