What about elderly sistas with facial hair?

by hamsterbait 11 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Well let's face it they make a fuss about panty hose, skirts, I was even counselled for sitting with my knees apart.

Why should old women be allowed to wear men's (lesbian) short hair and beards too?

HB

• blondie
    blondie

Actually I know of jw women who were counseled because the hair on their head was too short.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Double standards.

Plus they cant think of everything.

And maybe elderly sisters are about to kick the pot and they dont want to piss them off and get put out of their will, endowment.

They dont get all their money from the young people dying.

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

Elderly women with facial hair sound so sexy to me!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

It is acceptable by JW standards for sisters of ANY age to have facial hair of all shapes, sizes, colors and proportions. Don't make me post photos.

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

Men + facial hair = unspiritual

Sisters + facial hair = woman who do not wish to be appointed

Therefore sisters + facial hair = spiritual women

• Mulan
    Mulan

I don't know why they don't just shave it off. It's not that big a deal........men do it all the time.

I heard a Japanese woman on TV years ago, saying that their secret to beautiful skin is they shave. Why not...........sure makes it smooth.

I saw a woman at the grocery store with significant hair on her upper lip and chin.............I wondered "why don't you do something?" It's not going away.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

That reminds me of a middled sister that never use to shave her arm pits and a had a growth there that would make a trucker proud,

well whenever she put up her hand to make a comment on Sunday particularly in the summer , she would startle everyone and as for me I would just laugh.

The elderly sisters receive special treatment by the elders and it may have been because of their will and estate, money at the hall speaks loudly there for some reason.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

well whenever she put up her hand to make a comment on Sunday particularly in the summer , she would startle everyone and as for me I would just laugh.

Makes me wonder how hairy her legs were.

• penny2
    penny2
    I saw a woman at the grocery store with significant hair on her upper lip and chin.............I wondered "why don't you do something?" It's not going away.

That's because at the same time as the facial hair starts growing, the eyes start deteriorating. So you can't actually see the hair yourself. Until one day you catch a sideways glance in the mirror and - whoops - you know by the length of the hair that it's been there for a while.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit