I've corrected the video... watch it here... What woke up A@G?

by Awakened at Gilead 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• skeptic1914
    skeptic1914

Thanks A@G. I like the way you present your experiences and the appropriate Wt refs w/o sarcasm or bitterness. I"m going to PM you.

Skeptic1914

• mouthy
    mouthy

Excellent job !!Thanks for sharing ((HUG))

• Newborn
    Newborn

Dear A@G

Thanks for the insightful videos and for your time and efforts spent to put it together. Interesting to know that active JWs has contacted you after seeing it and that you may be able to help them and perhaps many others in the future to get out! That makes it all worth while

I find it very interesting to hear this from you and how you came to these conclusions while at Gilead!!! I'm curious to know if you ever mentioned these points or your doubts to anyone at the school? Did you discuss it with your wife? If so, how did she initially react?
    Did you graduate and did you go to your assigned field? How long did it take before you left?

Sorry for all my questions.

I will also sign up as your friend.

/newborn

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Excellent work! Can't wait til part 2 :)

BW

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Thanks for the positive feedback... I'm on vacation so Part 2 will be delayed until the new year probably...

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I wanna see more...can't wait.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    Interesting to know that active JWs has contacted you after seeing it and that you may be able to help them and perhaps many others in the future to get out! That makes it all worth while

I had one active JW join my meetup group after seeing my video... she has doubts and wants to discuss them... saving a life one at a time!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit