I've corrected the video... watch it here... What woke up A@G?

by Awakened at Gilead 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I've realized the errors of my ways and I hope this version is fixed. Click below to see the new improved video, and I appreciate all your feedback...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y4l3G9qFHM

A@G

• asilentone
    asilentone

no video yet.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Try again. It's ready

• asilentone
    asilentone

nope, it is not here yet.

• free2beme
    free2beme

I saw no video. Very insightful, makes me wonder how on deep levels of wonder, and imagination for what I think might have been contained within. I imagined large breasted woman explaining religion.

• asilentone
    asilentone

LOL!

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

sux then

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Its working now.

• sacolton
    sacolton

Huge improvements! Great job, ol' bearded one!

What I'd like to know is what was your take of the bible without the Watchtower filters? Reading it, what did you come to understand the relationship between the Old Testament and New Testament as to the identity of Jesus?

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Sacolton,

I just was not sure what to believe after reading the Bible like that... it confused me... as I just got a dfferent vibe, that caused me to question traditional WT doctrines... of course, this led me down the "slippery slope" of atheism.... so now I even question the historicity of Jesus.. but I'm not going to mention that nor my atheism in my videos (at least not at first).. I don't want to alienate any JWs that might be watching.

________

Please add comments and rate the video if possible... this makes the video more accessible on YouTube...

I have already received feedback from at least 2 active JWs from these initial videos... one is seriously questioning her beliefs... I will be in touch with her.. she says her hubby is no longer attending meetings due to serious doubts...

We can all work together and expose the lies of the WTS!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit