I've corrected the video... watch it here... What woke up A@G?

by Awakened at Gilead 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

OMG!!!!! this changes the whole meaning. Great video

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Thanks Wannaexit... I think I got the kinks out and made a much more forceful point in this video...

I plan on having YouTube friends preview my future videos to get feedback, so that I can improve them before public release in the future. If you want to get advance previews, ask to be my friend on YouTube....

• sacolton
    sacolton

Perks for being your friend. Nice!

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I added you as a friend, and took note of your proclivities with the RHPS, LOL...

• StAnn
    StAnn

A@G, I just signed up to be your friend. I'm "SmashesMom" on YouTube.

(Translation: my oldest son is named Ashley. When little, he loved "smashed potatoes" so much he would go to the neighbors houses to eat when they had them on their table, so the neighbors started calling him Smashley. I call him Smash.)

I'd love to preview your videos.

Thanks,

StAnn

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Thanks St Ann, I'll add you shortly

• penny2
    penny2

Awakened, I found that very interesting.

penny

• carla
  • Borgia
    Borgia

your new video was very good, indeed! I enjoyed it. And I learned something new! Cheers Borgia

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I know that JWs will look at some of my videos and say "That's a small point, why do you harp on that?"... but they also harp on small points, such as whether Jesus died on a cross or stake or whether YHWH should be Yahweh or Jehovah... which are minor things they blow out of proportion in order to make JWs look distinct and better! A@G

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit