ok i change my mind....Die Hard!.......oompa

even less christmasy though

• juni
    juni

"A Christmas Carol" w/George C. Scott as Scrooge

Chevy Chase in "Christmas Vacation"

• crapola
    crapola

Christmas Story, the Red Rider BB Gun, you'll shoot your eye out movie. It's so cute! I love the scene at the Chinese resturant where the waiter cuts the ducks head off at the table.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Hands down it is none other than "A Christmas Carol" aka Scrooge, 1951 version with Alistar Sims, he is the best actor I have ever known to play the best Scrooge of all time.

I only enjoy it in its original format Black and White.

my second most favourite Chrismas Storys is, "Its A Wonderful Life" James Stewart , and Donna Reed, and all the fantastic actors including Clarence the angel who hasn't got his wings yet. Ed Wynn. He is also a great entertainer of his time.

Home Alone I and 2 are third

Miracle on 34th Street.

White Christmas

Oh hell I love every Christmas movie made. I am such a sentimental mush melon.alt

love

Orangefatcat stop telling storys you know our favourtie one is Scrooge now say your sorry or I will never meowwww at you again.

Okay I am not sorry oops I mean I am sorry Orangefattycat.

Terryalt

• beksbks
    beksbks

Oh hell I love every Christmas movie made. I am such a sentimental mush melon

Orange!!! We're sisters separated at birth!! I am also a SMM. Loving those Christmas movies. A couple of years ago, I went nuts, and bought every Christmas movie I could find.

Elf is one of my favorites, along with all the others already mentioned. Including Die Hard!!

Love this, not a believer, but there is just something about this speech. Peace on earth, good will toward men. And of course the music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKk9rv2hUfA

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I love A Christmas Story. I love the Natalie Wood Miracle on 34th St.

Hey how about TV specials though?

Doesn't anyone remember Magoo's Christmas Carol? I loved this as a child! And Rudolph with the "'bomble Snowman"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYLq5kVqoR0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOJBU95pVmw

• I quit!
    I quit!

I agree with Orangefatcat the Alastair Sim 1951 version of A Christmas Carol is the best Christmas movie. Patrick Stewart was also very good in a resent version. I also like the 1939 MGM version. I see parallels in this story and quitting the Watchtower at least in my case. The joy of being able to participate in Christmas again and do nice things for people instead of Scrooging around trying to convert people to a boring self-centered religion that has no concern for anything but itself. For me leaving the WT was a conversion similar to the one Scrooge had.

The movie Christmas with the Kranks originally called Skipping Christmas in the book could easily be change to Watchtower redemption story. Just change the reason for the family skipping Christmas from them going on a cruz to a conversion to the Watchtower and the daughter being off pioneering in a foreign land.

I also like Babes in Toyland with Laural and Hardy, Miracle on 34th St, Its a Wonderful Life, Christmas Vacation, The Muppets A Christmas Carol, Scrooged with Bill Murray. I guess I like a lot of Christmas movies.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Definately "Die Hard............."It's a Wonderful Life" makes me suicidal as it is the most corny movie in history....make me want to go "postal."

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

4th vote for die hard

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Die Hard {Bad guy reads} "Now I have a gun...ho...ho....ho."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit